Monday 24 August 2015

Monday 24th August 2015

Took a bit longer than I'd planned to get my next post up. I don't know why I'm surprised - everything gets a little busier just before launch date.

A fair few of the (10) riders are based in Singapore and as a group they've been doing some long ( round the island) rides 120k plus , especially over the last few weeks. It's pretty warm there and most of us ( that needed to) have shifted a few kilos of pudding.


Between collected funds and committed pledges I think we are approaching A$100k which is pretty good going, would have been nice if we could have attracted a little of that $40b that got wiped off the Aussie sharemarket before it disappeared into the ether. 

Just heard from Matty Talbot , ( who's done all three rides so far ) and was my roomie for the last two. It'll be a little strange without him along this year as he has been such a massive part of the whole experience. Hes going to leave big boots to fill this year , not least in the entertainment arena. Fingers crossed he's back next year. 


Ok, some things to do and then up early tomorrow for Bell Tower ride. 



Back soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment