Wednesday 14 September 2016

Back in Perth

Home safe and sound via a couple of days in Singapore at Sarah ( my sister) and Iain's.

I've largely finished the post for Day 4 and will have it up later tonight - or tomorrow night at the latest. Have a thousand photos and just trying to match photos with day 4 and then 5. 

Jumping off course for a moment ..

I ain't accepting no excuses baby (no)
Don't brag about it if you useless baby (no)
You better blow me away, make a girl wanna stay 

Better leave a good impression fore you hit the door
Cause you don't want me talking bout your business on the low

Work
Kelly Rowland 
Ex - Destinys Child

Closer to home I went on a bit of a tear in the kitchen 5-10 years ago where I whipped up a few dishes and made a bit of a thing about it..couple of excel spreadsheets and such like that I left lying around with my signature dishes bolded and highlighted. I had always meant to get back to it but got busy at work etc.

Moving back to present day I
saw a recipe on the plane on the way home..


And with a rush of blood..


Got to be honest I wasn't expecting the response..served up that piece of inspiration tonite only to be met by Joey barking  out "Don't You Dare not visit the kitchen for nearly a decade and then slot straight back in with something of that quality. 

" Inch perfect" she went on to add.

 I'm paraphrasing but it was certainly supportive stuff.


Right, I need to get my nose in amongst those pictures and get Day 4 finished

Until next time ..from the kitchen ..

2 comments: