Thursday 9 January 2014

New blog details

I want to know what love is
I want you to show me
I want to feel what love is
I know you can show me

Foreigner

I flicked thru the movie channels last night  and there's tom cruise as a rock star rolling out a bit of Foreigner. There's not much he can't do. He's also jack reacher who's 6 foot 5 and 250 pounds in the books. Id sooner see Wayne Barnes ( the ref who stole the World Cup from the mighty all blacks in 2007) cast as jack reacher. (I'm trying to let it go but it's not easy.)

Off movies and back to music for a moment.



Anyone who wants to follow the new blog here's the address again 

http://jackandjohngetfit.blogspot.com

The title is a little misleading, we're really just shedding some pork.

This is largely how we are doing it


No comments:

Post a Comment