Sunday 3 August 2014

Anyway, as I was saying...

What's uupppp? 

For regular readers you may have cottoned on to the fact that I've been underperforming on several fronts for months, including;

1 News flow, and
2 The overly ambitious jack and john get fit project.

That's all behind us now...

Hasn't been an ideal preparation for Cambodia peeps but it wasn't last year either and we managed to lurch our way through. No reason we can't again this year.
 
Two or three months ago I was riding the best I've ever ridden. Could not have gone worse since. Flu, abscess under my tooth, busy at work and chubbed up, just a nightmare.

Brend and I eked out a workmanlike 100k yesterday and Rich and I laboured thru another 100k this morning. Can't go back in time what we've done will have to do.

This is what it looked like out there at daybreak this morgan


As anybody who has read a few of these posts would have picked up on, sometimes there's a huge amount of enjoyment to be found is some unlikely places. 

Last year you might recall I was pretty delighted about a zoo in China getting fined for replacing their lion (after it died) with an employees raggedy arsed pet dog that looked a little like a lion. 
Patrons twigged when it barked.

Have a geek at this.


A mate of mine is shedding a few kilo's and is doing it quite successfully. I've been doing some work in his office and he's often got this 40 gallon drum tucked under his wing . That's an in the flesh protein shake alongside the super sized mega container of protein powder not far away from being hoovered down


It's not until you really drill into the data that you discover how close to the frontier of science this stuff is closing in on.
For starters it's called Hydroxy Burn Pro Clinical. I know as much about the medical profession as the next bloke but if I'm to be completely frank I'm not entirely clear what that actually means in that sentence construction .

What I do know is that it's the High Protein Lean and Ripped Formula.! So even though it's chocolate flavored you just literally keep throwing it at yourself and watch yourself get ripped.! It's awesome!


And, Its only $90!!!!

If there's any left I'm grabbing a couple.

Now... I'm off to Singapore this Thursday, the 7th August, bunker down with Fordy Thursday and Friday nights, then we scuttle off to Siem Reap in Cambodia on Saturday morning. 

There's a bit to catch up on - I'll post again  shortly. Anyone new to this blog oldest to newest will make more sense.

The ride starts this Sunday.

Would love to hear your comments or feedback. Get on board.












No comments:

Post a Comment