Wednesday 27 November 2013

26 and 27 Movember.

Some short hill intervals within our 45 k ride on Tuesday and more (longer) intervals today.

We saw some dolphins in the river very close to the shore yesterday which would have made for a nice photo (and a bit of a break from pictures of my Garmin ) but by the time I grabbed my iPhone - 
 they had ducked under again. 

Took my Tarmac in to get serviced yesterday at the shop where Brend gets his done. These guys are seriously knowledgeable and just seem to genuinely love bikes. 


If it's possible for a bike to glow with good health that's what it's doing . I'm not sure if it's more in danger of being stolen or shagged.

Big days work today, then late today disassemble and pack the bike - then out the door v early tomorrow. 

Joey is so distraught that I'm heading off for a few days that she's off to Rockpool today for lunch, a trailer load of pop and a knees up. Good times. Doesn't even need to wait til I'm gone to miss me. Touching.

Right, back to the coal face...





No comments:

Post a Comment