Friday 22 November 2013

Friday 22 November

Recovery week this week.Easy 30k Tuesday and snap for Thursday.
Bit harder this morning. Up to Kings Park and 8 x 90 second hill intervals. That type of session is never easy,particularly when you are a reasonably substantial sort of a rooster.

Speaking of which Brend now officially has an eating disorder ( bulimia) having now ducked under the 90 kilo mark . He's almost 1.9m so that a very sorry state of affairs indeed. He's gone from big Brend and big horse, Spartacus type of carry on back through medium Brend and Slimmy etc and back further still now to baby sparrow infant chicken wing Brend. 
I'm en route to his place now taking a food parcel around as he has a hard blokes 4.5 hour slugfest tomorrow and I'm a little worried about him. 

I have the same ride tomorrow and are heading out to a Xmas show (after I drop Brends food parcel off) so I'm actually a little conflicted myself. Hope for the best I guess.

Woo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment