Tuesday 12 November 2013

Nov 12th. Hill repeats ( and Sarah's birthday)

In amongst this mornings ride were 9 x 90 second sprints up the hill in Kings Park. Me , Brend and Rich.

The hill kicks up a few percent at the 60 to 70 second mark.

We went at 5.30am , it's 3.45 now and I still feel a bit sick. The program calls for you to stand up for the last 15 seconds... sure...will do. I couldn't have sat back down any quicker if someone had shot me.

I think you almost need to do that session once just to learn how to do it. I felt quite out of sorts trying to get the pacing right and was just dying in the last 20 to 25 seconds. 

I've bartered Joeys breakfast time walking slot for tomorrow morning so me and Brend can get out again tomorrow morning. It all starts to ease up a little next week with the ride the week after. 

Speaking of nutrition.,.

That's from Halo. End of my street for any regular readers. The shorthand on the cap stands for very hot weak flat white. In a lot of places you'd have more chance of stumbling across the Colonels eleven secret herbs and spices recipe than getting a drinkable vhwfw.

Work to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment