Tuesday 13 August 2013

Don't be fooled by these rocks that i've got, i'm still Jenny from the block...
Used to have a little, now I have a lot, im still, im still...
Looking forward to rolling out a few classics to the group once we're on the move...

A mate of mine Brendon and I smashed out a few hill repeats this morning up in Kings Park. I say "smashed" but perhaps "visited" or "had a good look at" would have worked equally as well.

Brend's a very useful cyclist and is passing on some of his hard earned knowledge and tips. One little tidbit he shared with me was how some of the more experienced cyclists park their bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQDe-nQjyK8

Looking forward to mastering that little manoeuvre in Cambodia

One issue that has become clear to me is that I need a sign off phrase for these blogs ...Rove McManus has got "say hello to your mum for me - that's absolute rubbish obviously, i've seen cyclists use "see you out on the road", passable - but taken. Also, i'm over 100 kgs and not a "real" cyclist. I'll keep thinking but if anyone has a suggestion let me have it - think of this blog like a peloton or an ideas factory.

C'mon!!*

* (Lleyton Hewitt for the sign off aficionado's amongst you)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment