Wednesday 14 August 2013


Had the option of parachuting in a quick 30 clickers this morning - after Joey back from walk and before we dropped the H man at school - but pretty quickly realised a bracing cup of tea was probably the better way forward.
 
Actually a little bit knackered today – Graham and I had a monster of a day at work yesterday. I’d also spoken to my brother in NZ who is training for a hilly 200k ride – him and his mates had just done 4 x 4k hill intervals in the big chain ring – I had to cut him short and jump off the phone as I was actually starting to fade a little just hearing about it. I’ve had to just make some stuff up about my own training to keep him on the phone.

For anyone out there who cycles a bit  - try watching this right thru without nodding.
 
Given the ride only lasts a week 25 – 31 August I’m thinking I might try and put in a sentence or two most days.If anyone wants auto uploads you can enter your email address at the top of this page and my valuable insights (for the next fortnight at least) will be delivered to you. It’s like magic.

Brend and I are on for a 100ker in the morning.  
 
We took Harry (8) to a disco last Friday. He quite likes $20 in my pocket and Gangham style etc
I'm trying to gently steer him towards a bit of Vanilla Ice
 
"If there's a problem, yo i'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it"
 
How do you improve on that?
 
For any music buffs Vanilla now has a renovating houses show on Foxtel
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment